VoluMill for GibbsCAM is an ultra-high performance toolpath (UHPT) option that uses a continuous, high-speed toolpath resulting in an optimized CNC program. These powerful, high-speed, high material removal rate capabilities can help you create the fastest, most efficient toolpath for a wide variety of milling part types in your shop. The process automatically takes into account the best option for milling pockets, including the speed of a tool plunging into the material and material removal rates. Variation in tool load is smoothed, allowing the machine to use much higher speeds and feeds.
VoluMill for GibbsCAM
- Improves productivity
- Reduces cycle time
- Extends tool life
- Up to 100% stepover with no uncut material
- Safely doubles machine output
- Up to 60% reduction in energy costs
- Fully integrated into the GibbsCAM, with the same look and feel
- No post processor changes required
- Automatic feedrate adjustment
GibbsCAM VoluMillTM Wireframe option is included free with each new GibbsCAM milling license.
It is also free to GibbsCAM Milling customers on Maintenance.